My first viral post!



And the Jagga Jasoos - Tintin post has gone viral beyond my imagination.
The movie might have been a dud, but the post became famous and the most viewed page on my blog by a huge margin :D

Thank you ScoopWhoop for picking it up first and all my friends for bearing with me spamming their newsfeed!
And the post became so viral that MidDay ended up interviewing Anurag Basu about it and the news article made mention of my post (though not my name)

Link to the interview : https://www.mid-day.com/articles/anurag-basu-jagga-jassos-tintin-ranbir-kapoor-bollywood-news/18398180







All mentions across social media below!

ScoopWhoop

 


 Quint

 


 Yahoo India

 


 FirstPost

 


BuzzFeed 





 Being Indian (The most liked post by far)

 


Scroll



 AsiaNet (They made a video! And a neat one at that!!)

  


And somebody made a YouTube video as well!





And some more links









No comments

Powered by Blogger.