Road Rash is back! And it's bigger and better!


As a kid, I was fascinated by computers. And that fascination was only because of games! I didn't know, or care, that a computer can be used to make Excels and a living.

What I knew was, I could play a lot of games, forever, if I had a computer. I am sure if your idea of computer period in school, was playing computer games, then one of your first-ever games would be about a bunch of manic, blood-thirsty, rowdy guys zipping around on bikes.

Yup, the one and only Road Rash. Now that I think of itI wonder how they even let us play that at school.


That load screen!

No holds barred!!

Now that your memories are sufficiently refreshed, the reason why I brought this up is because, Road Rash is back! Yes, a crowd-funded attempt to bring Road Rash back is seeing success and a early preview is up and running on Steam. It's called Road Redemption and the early impressions are promising, to say the least! It basically looks like Road Rash with polished graphics and better weapons (they have guns as well, but I guess I'll "kick" for now ;) ).

PCGamer had this to say about the game. And here are some pics and a game-play video.











Their official website can be accessed here. http://www.roadredemption.com/

Happy hooliganism!



Powered by Blogger.