Tintin in Bollywood! Again!



A couple of years back when the trailers of Jagga Jasoos came out, I went about spamming a lot of you with a post about how the Bollywood movie Jagga Jasoos is heavily inspired by Tintin. Well, the way that post blew up was beyond my wildest imagination. But then I went back to not-so-viral posts and guess what? Today I again spotted Tintin in Bollywood!

And this time it was in a place where I never expected to find him and even I am kind of surprised that I noticed it! 
Now that I have piqued your interest, I'll go on and shock you by saying the Tintin comic appears in 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'! Shocked? I was!

Before I go any further here's the screen grab! Cool, right? And that too in ZNMD, no less!
The comic appears right at he start of the movie when the protagonists are leaving for their flights and "Dil Dhadakne Do" is playing. And Imran (Farhan Akhtar) comes back to pick his passport that he has forgotten



 




If you don't believe me, here's the link to the video as well!





If you are looking to start / complete your Tintin collection, here's a post with links to all albums on Amazon. Wait for the pandemic to die down before ordering though!







No comments

Powered by Blogger.